About American European Senior Home Care
As an agency carrying over 10 years of experience, we are committed to providing caring and compassionate services. Our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals.
When necessary we consult with the physicians, social workers, nursing home or hospital staff to make sure our client’s daily needs are fully fulfilled and developed to their best.
Daily or weekly services include:
- Bathing, dressing & grooming
- Stimulate mental awareness
- Alzheimer's & Dementia Care
- Meal planning and preparation
- Medication reminders
- Skin, denture, incontinence care
- Laundry & housekeeping
- Doctor appointments
- Grocery shopping & errands*
- Assistance with ambulation and exercises
- Aid with reading
- Gardening, care for plants and pets
- Play games and cards
- Supervise home maintenance
- Mail bills and letters
- Temporary or long term
- Plan visits, outings and trips
- And much more...
* Transportation may be provided in conjunction with our services. Clients will reimburse staff directly for use of staff ’s vehicle at the rate of 58 cents per mile upon completion of the service.
Acceptable forms of Payment:
- Private Pay
- Long Term care Insurance
- CT home care program for the elders
- American Veterans Care Coordination
Our continued communication with the family and caregivers even after they are placed has allowed us to arrange many successful and compassionate cases. We work hard to make sure each side is evenly happy because we do believe that the perfect match exists.
We care for your loved ones and we are here to help you to make the best choices in assisting them in the comfort of his or her home. We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry.
To schedule service for your loved one, we invite you to contact us today.